Bring stability, reliability and agility to your infrastructure, let the experts manage it for you - service level and outcome based engagement for a peace of mind.
Experienced Engineers, Dedicated or Shared Resource Pools - Obtain quality software development and professional testing services at competitive rates.
Providing excellent support to your customers has never been easier - real time, dedicated, on demand or casual, custom or off-the-shelf applications and services you name it we support it.
Website usage terms and condition
The term ‘VESTEL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is General Mihajlo Apostolski 8a, Skopje, Macedonia. Our company registration number is MK4058009501781. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Macedonia.
The purpose of this high level document is to outline how Vestel addresses IT Service Management as a whole and also to review some of the pervasive and underpinning procedures that are necessary to support integrated service management.
Who does this Policy apply to?
Managers, employees, third party vendors and all others who connect to or handle Vestel and Vestel’s client’s networks and data are responsible for reviewing this policy in concern with business, legal, and information technology staff to ensure that the policy meets legal requirements specific to the company and its data; and can be effectively carried out by Vestel’s employees.
If this Policy applies to you, then you MUST read the sections that apply to you (as defined in the Table of Contents) and make sure you understand them. If you need guidance speak to your people leader or the local compliance unit servicing your business area. This Policy applies to all information assets including but not limited to facilities, electronic data, intellectual property, and software and paper documents.
If international laws or regulations require more stringent requirements than stated in this policy, the internal policy created by Vestel will align as and when required.
- Ensure best practice processes are adopted and sustained for all services to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Establish the service management policy, objectives and plans.
- Communicate the importance of meeting the service management objectives and the need for continual improvement.
- Ensure that customer requirements are determined and are met with the aim of improving customer satisfaction.
- Appoint a member of management responsible for the co-ordination and management of all services; this senior responsible owner should be accountable for the overall delivery of the service management plan.
- The senior responsible encompass resourcing for any continual or project based service improvement activities.
- The senior responsible owner is supported by a committee with sufficient authority to define policy and to enforce its decisions.
- Resources are determined and provided to plan, implement, monitor, review and improve service delivery and appropriate staff is recruited (turnover is managed)
- Risks to the service management and services are managed
- Reviews of service management are conducted, at planned intervals, to ensure continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
- Trust – no surprises
- High customer satisfaction feedback
- KPIs for the Supplier’s dedicated team and executives
- Vestel is a trusted advisor and key people provide input at client’s governance and planning meetings. Vestel acts proactively, having regard to the best client’s interests.
- Dedicated team
- Stable/sustained service delivery excellence
- Performance metrics in place under monitor performance relevant to client’s business. Ongoing continuous improvement including stretch targets on business service performance increasing annually (productivity improvement)
- Operational metrics reflect impact on the business
- Effective operational governance – governance structures in place and effective reporting executed. Escalation process effective.
- Effective Project performance. Effective RFS Process.
- Infrastructure Risks identified and managed.
- Set of common tools, processes, procedures and documents
- ITIL-based multi-source contracting – simple, clear and easily understood. SOW drafted for granular and separate bundles.
- Ongoing total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) improvements. Service integrator role defined – end-to-end (E2E) responsibilities clear.
- End-to-end (E2E) responsibilities clear.
- Granular pricing models with effective and accurate unit reporting.